Welcome to the Just.game official wiki! This wiki is dedicated to explaining how the game works, how to play, and answer any questions you might have while playing.
👉 To understand the underlying technology and concepts powering this precursor A.I project, be sure to check out the Just.game Official Whitepaper.
📖 Jump to a page:
- Getting Started (or Mobile Quickstart)
- Game Mechanics
- Frequently Asked Questions
- TRON Platform
- Developer's Guide to Autoplay Mining
Want to join our community? Join us in our Team JUST Discord Channel. We'll see you there!
What is Just.game?
Just.game is a precursor A.I that creates a toy economy around hard and soft economic lures including:
- A massive prize shared each round equally between each of the last 100 players
- Players purchase a speculative asset that can only increase in value
- An advertising engine to autonomously gather attention to keep itself alive
The core is built to be self-decentralizing, and actions players take to benefit themselves also forcibly make the project grow in size, scale and reward for everyone participating.
Learn more about how this all fits together by checking out our Game Mechanics page which explores the design of Just.game.
How do I get started?
You can jump in and start engaging with the project anytime by visiting the Just.game website. Almost no setup is required to get going, you just need a way to send TRX into the system from a wallet or exchange to start.
Found this wiki helpful?
I would definitely appreciate if you purchase giftboxes using my promoter link. Thanks for reading! Reach out to me anytime on Discord